Welcome!

My name, Karin, was pretty common when I was growing up...just not the spelling. Unless you are of German heritage like I am. So, I have spent my entire life answering the question, "What is your name"?... With, "Karin...with an "i"! Who knew it would come in handy all these years later when I went to name my blog.

Tuesday, April 10, 2018

A Couple of Cards

Hi Everyone,

I sure wish these spring time flowers were peeking out in my yard, instead of just on my cards.  I've woken up to snow almost every morning for the past week!  The weather people are promising spring temperatures are on their way, but it can't come soon enough for me.  

After stamping, coloring and fussy cutting the Sneaky Bunny Flower Pot image from DRS Designs, I attached it to some die cut ovals.  I die cut a rectangle to attach the image to, and stamped it using the
Splatter Background stamp, using the colors from the flowers for my ink choices.  The dry embossed  background, and orange strip were also chosen to play off the image and I finished it with the


My uncle has a birthday this week and I was late in remembering to make him a card.  I whipped this golf themed card up on Sunday, and in my hurry to get it in the mail, my photos are a bit haphazard...Sorry!  I kept it monochromatic, and all simple stamping.  No coloring helped make it quick, and I also used the same Splatter stamp for a portion of it too.  (I think I've mentioned in the past, that it's a favorite of mine, perpetually out on my stamping table!)


I split the sentiment, half on front and the last bit inside...


Here are all the stamps used inside and out on this card:

Thanks for stopping by the blog today!
Karin



No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails