Welcome!

My name, Karin, was pretty common when I was growing up...just not the spelling. Unless you are of German heritage like I am. So, I have spent my entire life answering the question, "What is your name"?... With, "Karin...with an "i"! Who knew it would come in handy all these years later when I went to name my blog.

Sunday, April 29, 2018

Thanks a Bunch

Hi Everyone,

DRS Designs is getting ready to release some new stamps and I'm sharing a peek of a few of them today.   

The main image is the new Flower Wheelbarrow (629H) and I just colored it up with my Copic markers and die cut and matted it using some circle dies.  As usual, I made my backgrounds to coordinate with the flowers and used the new Flower Scroll (617F) and yellow ink and the Polka Dot Background for the strip. I completed the card by adding a die cut butterfly with dimensional foam tape. 


The Deco Thank You (623E) sentiment will be released soon as well, and here I used half on front, and half inside. 


I carried the flower and butterfly theme to the inside with the Three Flowers with Butterfly stamp.  I stamped off a couple of times on a piece of scrap, so that I would get a lighter shadow image.  

Thanks for peeking in today!
Karin



No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails