Welcome!

My name, Karin, was pretty common when I was growing up...just not the spelling. Unless you are of German heritage like I am. So, I have spent my entire life answering the question, "What is your name"?... With, "Karin...with an "i"! Who knew it would come in handy all these years later when I went to name my blog.

Tuesday, June 12, 2018

Summer Story

Hi Everyone,

One of the things I look forward to most when the seasons change, is eating the foods that come with it.  Stone fruits like peaches, cherries and plums, along with good sweet melons.  Watermelon is probably tops!  Nothing tastes better in the summer heat, than a cold, juicy slice :)  My ant on today's card, couldn't agree more.

I stamped a panel using the Checkerboard Background stamp from DRS Designs, to mimic a picnic tablecloth and added a punched border.  


For my little scene, I stamped the Bee Trail and one single ant from the 4 In 1 Garden Bugs.  I stamped and fussy cut the Watermelon Border, and after coloring it, I piled them up and attached them with dimensional foam tape.  I tied a ribbon around my checkerboard panel and attached the punched Summer Story Greeting, and a little heart thought bubble to complete it.  

I hope your summer is simply grand...Thanks for stopping by to visit!
Karin




No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails