Welcome!

My name, Karin, was pretty common when I was growing up...just not the spelling. Unless you are of German heritage like I am. So, I have spent my entire life answering the question, "What is your name"?... With, "Karin...with an "i"! Who knew it would come in handy all these years later when I went to name my blog.

Tuesday, August 13, 2019

Turkey Time

Hi Everyone,

I wanted to move on to making some fall themed cards, and I ended up going all in with this card, skipping right past early fall and Halloween, heading right on to November and the Thanksgiving holiday.  

Choosing to make a fun and funny card, I used the High Tailin' Turkey and the Turkey on the Run   Greeting, stamping and coloring them both and die cutting them together.  The rust colored background was made using the Medium Silhouette Leaf stamp


After attaching the die cut and adding a punched border, it was hard to see my leaf background, so I stamped and fussy cut a leaf as a fall embellishment.

It's hard to believe that summer is winding down, but I'm looking forward to all that fall has to offer.  And DRS Designs has lots of great stamps to celebrate the upcoming season!

Happy Stamping!
Karin 





No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails