Welcome!

My name, Karin, was pretty common when I was growing up...just not the spelling. Unless you are of German heritage like I am. So, I have spent my entire life answering the question, "What is your name"?... With, "Karin...with an "i"! Who knew it would come in handy all these years later when I went to name my blog.

Tuesday, August 6, 2019

Watermelon

Hi Everyone,

I'm still celebrating summer treats with my post this week.  Last week it was lemonade, and this week it's watermelon :) It's clean and simple, suitable for a friend or a thank you card.

I created the watermelon slice using my regular graduated oval dies, and a scalloped die for the bite.

Instead of making regular seeds, I used a heart punch to help convey my love ;) 


I stamped the greeting a few ants for embellishment along the bottom to finish it off.  

Here are links to the stamps I used from DRS Designs:
Splatter Background (It's hard to see, but I stamped the green portion of the melon)

Thanks for visiting, hope you're day is sweet!

Karin

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails