Welcome!

My name, Karin, was pretty common when I was growing up...just not the spelling. Unless you are of German heritage like I am. So, I have spent my entire life answering the question, "What is your name"?... With, "Karin...with an "i"! Who knew it would come in handy all these years later when I went to name my blog.

Tuesday, October 1, 2019

Halloween Scream

Hi Everyone,

I'm struggling with an injured finger, and while it's taking it's sweet ole time healing, it's been a challenge to stamp and type.  Hence, the short and sweet post.  And the super CAS cards.  Lucky for me the stamps from DRS Designs are cute, and completely saved the day :)

This first one features a die cut along with these two stamps:



The stamps I used for this one:
Favorite Veggie Candy Corn Greeting


Thanks for being sweet and visiting today!
Karin

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails