Welcome!

My name, Karin, was pretty common when I was growing up...just not the spelling. Unless you are of German heritage like I am. So, I have spent my entire life answering the question, "What is your name"?... With, "Karin...with an "i"! Who knew it would come in handy all these years later when I went to name my blog.

Tuesday, October 22, 2019

Merry Christmas

Hi Everyone,

Every January I tell myself that I will make one Christmas card each week, which would provide me with plenty when the season arrives. So, here I am midway through October, and counting this one,  I've made exactly four.  Oh well, I'm nothing if not consistent with past years...lol.

Here's my offering using stamps from DRS Designs to get you stamping...




I attached them to a background made using the Interlocking Snow Background.  Originally I dry embossed my green strip with snowflakes, but it was competing with my snowflake embellishments, so I switched it out for a plain one.  

I finished off the card with some enamel dots in the center of the snowflakes and some glitter glue on the Santa hat.  

Good Luck with your holiday stamping Friends!
Karin

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails