Welcome!

My name, Karin, was pretty common when I was growing up...just not the spelling. Unless you are of German heritage like I am. So, I have spent my entire life answering the question, "What is your name"?... With, "Karin...with an "i"! Who knew it would come in handy all these years later when I went to name my blog.

Tuesday, February 25, 2020

May there be gold...

Hi Everyone!

It was glorious this past weekend for me; loads of sunshine and temperatures in the low 50's.  A true gift this time of year and I'm counting down the days until spring!  Until then...

I'm still ushering in St. Patrick's Day with my card share today.  It's pretty self explanatory.  Here are the stamps I used:



I had the sentiment already die cut, from a project that I didn't finish last year.  I added some sponging to it and then played off the word rainbow, and added a row of rainbow colored clovers.  

Be sure to order your new stamp catalog today!

Happy Crafting :)
Karin





No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails