Welcome!

My name, Karin, was pretty common when I was growing up...just not the spelling. Unless you are of German heritage like I am. So, I have spent my entire life answering the question, "What is your name"?... With, "Karin...with an "i"! Who knew it would come in handy all these years later when I went to name my blog.

Tuesday, February 4, 2020

Two Plaids

Hi Everyone,

As shown by the themes of my cards today, I'm ready for spring!  I say, bring on the sunshine, flowers and all things cheerful :)

My two holiday cards, showcase a couple of plaids that I made using background stamps from DRS Designs.

Here the framed panel was made using the Open Plaid, along with the Small Happy Valentine's Day Greeting.  


My Easter card has a panel that was made using the Large Original Plaid in yellow ink.


The other stamps used are:

You'll want to check out the DRS Designs store right now, because there's a list of retiring stamps.  You don't want to miss out on anything that's been on your wish list!

Sending you sunshine and smiles!
Karin






No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails