Welcome!

My name, Karin, was pretty common when I was growing up...just not the spelling. Unless you are of German heritage like I am. So, I have spent my entire life answering the question, "What is your name"?... With, "Karin...with an "i"! Who knew it would come in handy all these years later when I went to name my blog.

Tuesday, March 24, 2020

Everybunny

Hi Everyone,

I hope that you are safe and well and can use seeing this cute face on my card today!

I stamped, colored and fussy cut the Big Bunny Face.  I decided to put him in a frame, so I die cut two, one in pink and one in white.  I swapped out the inside of the pink for the white and stamped the  Happy Easter Everybunny and attached the bunny himself.



For the background I chose a flower embossing folder and stamped two green strips using the

As always, you can find lots of spring and Easter stamps at the DRS Designs online store!

Here's hoping my favorite hobby is your favorite hobby and that you stay safe and well!

Happy Stamping....
Karin



No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails