Welcome!

My name, Karin, was pretty common when I was growing up...just not the spelling. Unless you are of German heritage like I am. So, I have spent my entire life answering the question, "What is your name"?... With, "Karin...with an "i"! Who knew it would come in handy all these years later when I went to name my blog.

Tuesday, March 31, 2020

Happy Easter

Hi Everyone,

I'm sending you all thoughts and prayers for health, physical and mental, during these times.  Unless things change dramatically soon, it looks like my Easter celebration dinner will have to wait until next year.  On the bright side, everyone liked the invites and here are the last two that celebrate the message of hope that Easter brings to us.

I made the bottom background paper using the Open Plaid and Large Original Plaid background stamps.  I stamped one vertically and one horizontally to get that effect.  After adding an embossed flower background, I covered the seam of the papers by fussy cutting and coloring up the Flower Border to match.  I then stamped and die cut the Blessed with Gifts Easter Greeting and attached  a few more flowers for embellishment.



My second card is more simple.  I embossed the bottom portion in a lavender to match the Small Easter Cross, and added a strip of patterned ribbon. The die cut Celebrate Easter Celebrate Christ Greeting and a few gems finished it off.


If you find yourself with extra time, be sure to stop by the DRS Designs store and pick up some new stamps to jump start your cardmaking mojo!

Wishing you all the best...
Karin



No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails