Welcome!

My name, Karin, was pretty common when I was growing up...just not the spelling. Unless you are of German heritage like I am. So, I have spent my entire life answering the question, "What is your name"?... With, "Karin...with an "i"! Who knew it would come in handy all these years later when I went to name my blog.

Tuesday, April 14, 2020

Fairy 2 Ways

Hi Everyone!

These magical little stamps in the form of fairies and gnomes sure have brightened my days at home. So much so, that I'm kind of inspired to maybe make a fairy garden outside, once things warm up around here.  

Both my cards feature the new Fairy with Globe stamp, but in I've chosen to show her in two different ways.

Here I stamped the backgrounds using the Large Original Plaid and the Dandelion Puff in purple and pink ink.  Both the fairy and Toadstool were stamped, colored and fussy cut before attaching them to the die cut circles.  I also added a bit of glitter glue to the globe before choosing the sentiment, which came from the Birthday Candle Burst.



I wanted to make a second fairy card, so I used the same stamps, but colored everything black, so she looks like she's in silhouette.  



I attached everything to a dry embossed panel (Darice) and used the 1 Lined Blessed Day for my greeting.  

If you haven't checked out the new stamps a DRS Designs, be sure to pop on over to the store!

Have a Blessed Day!
Karin 


No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails