Welcome!

My name, Karin, was pretty common when I was growing up...just not the spelling. Unless you are of German heritage like I am. So, I have spent my entire life answering the question, "What is your name"?... With, "Karin...with an "i"! Who knew it would come in handy all these years later when I went to name my blog.

Tuesday, April 7, 2020

Gnome

Hi Everyone!

I've been waiting for this day, the day I could give you a peek at some of the new stamps being released at DRS Designs.  AHHH! I'm so giddy and I know that you will be too.  The design team will be showing them off all week and then you will be able to order them yourself starting on April 11th.

I think my favorite of the release is the Peeking Gnome (994) because his little face is so sweet!

Using blue ink, a sponge and a scalloped circle punch, I created the background for this card.  I then used the Brick Wall stamp to create the wall and I attached it to the bottom of the panel.  The gnome was stamped, colored, fussy cut and attached.  


It looked a little plain, so I die cut some grass (Darice) and attached it on top of the brick wall. 

For the greeting, I used the new Gnome Smile Greeting (997) and the Mushroom Line Background (983), simply coloring it up, adding a few white dots with a gel pen to get that effect. 

Remember the release date is April 11th at the DRS Designs store!

Happy Stamping!
Karin



No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails