Welcome!

My name, Karin, was pretty common when I was growing up...just not the spelling. Unless you are of German heritage like I am. So, I have spent my entire life answering the question, "What is your name"?... With, "Karin...with an "i"! Who knew it would come in handy all these years later when I went to name my blog.

Tuesday, May 12, 2020

Follow Your Heart

Hi Everyone,

Who among us hasn't felt like the odd one of the group, right?  Well I just love this new sentiment which gives all of us permission to be ourselves :)

I began by stamping the School of Fish (W1038E), and coloring them up.   I dry embossed the wave background, and then cut a portion out of the middle for the fish to fit in between.



Stamping and die cutting the new Go with the Flow Follow Your Heart Greeting (W1049E), I attached that to the bottom of the card. To match the sentiment, I added the fish and coral from the 3 in 1 Ocean Floor (W1040H) which were fussy cut.

To finish off the card, I added a few punched hearts as bubbles.

For this card I used the same stamps, but made an underwater scene.

I stamped the Porthole (W1039L) twice, fussy cutting one to use as a mask for stamping the scene outside.  I sponged on some ink and then stamped the coral and seaweed using the 3 in 1 again.  I was afraid I wouldn't have room for the fish, so I ended up stamping and fussy cutting him to add separately.   

Using the Woodgrain stamp I created the background, wrapped it with a piece of twine and used the same sentiment for the greeting.  

Be sure to stop on over to DRS Designs....They will fulfill all your stamping needs and desires during this stay at home time!

Have a great day :)
Karin




No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails