Welcome!

My name, Karin, was pretty common when I was growing up...just not the spelling. Unless you are of German heritage like I am. So, I have spent my entire life answering the question, "What is your name"?... With, "Karin...with an "i"! Who knew it would come in handy all these years later when I went to name my blog.

Tuesday, May 19, 2020

Thank You Soldiers

Hi Everyone,

With Memorial Day coming upon us, I thought a couple of cards honoring our military would be appropriate for today's card share on the blog.  

I used the new Silhouette Soldiers for both of my cards.  Here I stamped and heat embossed the image and layered it onto a background that I made using Starry Background in red ink, and the

To finish it, I chose the sentiment from the bottom portion of USA Thanks to our Brave stamp.


Here I stamped the soldiers on top of the Soldiers of America Greeting, and after die cutting it, I attached it onto a background I made using the Camouflage Background.  



This one was finished by adding a couple of metal brads from my stash.  

Thank you for stopping by!
Karin



No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails