Welcome!

My name, Karin, was pretty common when I was growing up...just not the spelling. Unless you are of German heritage like I am. So, I have spent my entire life answering the question, "What is your name"?... With, "Karin...with an "i"! Who knew it would come in handy all these years later when I went to name my blog.

Tuesday, January 5, 2021

Freezin' Season

  Hi Everyone,


Have you been enjoying seeing some of the new stamps that are being released here at DRS Designs?  These stamps I'm showing today are perfect for the month of January!  If you get them now, you can use them to get a jump on your holiday cards too :) 



This first card uses the Silhouette Skating Snowman.  I inked up the stamp once, and stamped it on the right side of my panel.  Using that same stamp again, without reinking it, I stamped it a couple more time to give the effect of movement.  I then sprayed the panel with adhesive and sprinkled it with iridescent, snowy glitter.





After framing it in red, I attached a strip along the side, embellishing it with a punched snowflake and the new greeting, It's Freezin' Season.  Which is crazy cute in my humble opinion!  I then attached it to a grey card base that was stamped using the Snow Background stamp and the same blue ink.



Here I used the new Skating Snowman and colored him up to match the Woven Plaid Background I made for him. I used green and blue ink for the pattern and added a strip of embossed snowflakes to the bottom.



I stamped and die cut the same sentiment, and added some twine and a snowflake button for embellishment..


Check out all of the newest stamps by clicking here and Happy New Year!

Karin



No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails