Welcome!

My name, Karin, was pretty common when I was growing up...just not the spelling. Unless you are of German heritage like I am. So, I have spent my entire life answering the question, "What is your name"?... With, "Karin...with an "i"! Who knew it would come in handy all these years later when I went to name my blog.

Tuesday, January 19, 2021

Valentines

  Hi Everyone, 


Working on some Valentine's day cards this past week is something that brought me and abundance of joy...Pink, red, hearts, new stamps...What's not to love?  If your in a funk, I highly recommend inking up some stamps and focusing in on those you love.  

For the first card I stamped Jungle Jim the Elephant twice, colored and fussy cut them out.  I added a bow from 4 in 1 Fashion Accessories and made a girlfriend our of one, attaching it inside a die cut heart.  I cut apart the new I'm Wild About You Greeting and attached everything to and embossed background.  I stamped fussy cut the Small Silhouette Heart and added it to the bottom elephant and added a few random pearls for embellishment.




For this card, I created a background using the Silhouette Love Heart as a base to show off the die cut greeting, Valentine Drop Hearts. 




Before attaching the greeting, I tied on some wrinkle ribbon and added some die cut hearts to finish it off.

Thanks for visiting the blog today!

Karin

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails