Welcome!

My name, Karin, was pretty common when I was growing up...just not the spelling. Unless you are of German heritage like I am. So, I have spent my entire life answering the question, "What is your name"?... With, "Karin...with an "i"! Who knew it would come in handy all these years later when I went to name my blog.

Tuesday, February 9, 2021

Bee My Valentine


Hi Everyone,

I have my final valentine of the year to share with you today.  It's just a sweet, simple card that I hope will bring a smile to someone's face.  

Since I knew it had a bee theme, I began by stamping my base using the Honeycomb Design stamp.  Using a stamp block with a grid on it, let me line up the images along the border with ease. 

After that was done, I simply stamped the panel with my chosen images and colored them in, adding some glitter glue to the flowers and the bee.  Because well,  that's what you do on a valentine with cheerful images!


Here are the stamps I used on the main panel:





Thanks for stopping by today!
Karin

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails