Welcome!

My name, Karin, was pretty common when I was growing up...just not the spelling. Unless you are of German heritage like I am. So, I have spent my entire life answering the question, "What is your name"?... With, "Karin...with an "i"! Who knew it would come in handy all these years later when I went to name my blog.

Tuesday, September 28, 2021

Season of Thanks

 Hi Everyone,


Today the oval on my card features one of the newest stamps, Season of Thanks Oval, here from DRS Designs. It's so perfect for this time of year, so I stamped and heat embossed it, adding some autumnal colors to enhance the swirling leaf. 

The background was made by inking up a leaf embossing folder with gold ink and using that same ink to stamp the Open leaf on the orange portion of the paper.

I covered up the seam between the two with a ribbon and attached the sentiment on top.


Here is a close up of the inked leaves and embossing.


I totally took my anticipation of the changing leaves and channeled that into the colors on my card....I hope you're enjoying card making this time of year too.  

Be sure to stop by DRS Designs for more great stamps!

Thanks for visiting,
Karin



No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails