Welcome!

My name, Karin, was pretty common when I was growing up...just not the spelling. Unless you are of German heritage like I am. So, I have spent my entire life answering the question, "What is your name"?... With, "Karin...with an "i"! Who knew it would come in handy all these years later when I went to name my blog.

Tuesday, November 30, 2021

Jesus is the Reason


Hi Everyone,

I hope you had a great Thanksgiving last week, and that you're ready to get into the swing of things for Christmas!

Starting off the post with with the new Jesus is the Reason Greeting, which I stamped, die cut and embellished the star using a silver gel pen.  I paired it up with that sweet little country looking church from the group of Christmas Village stamps.  Also die cut, colored and embellished with a bit of glitter glue on the snow. 

I attached it to a dry embossed background and added a few snowflakes for embellishment.

 




Remember then new Ugly Christmas Sweater Designer stamp that was in the recently released group of stamps?  Well, these tiny holiday images are from that set.  I used them without the sweater image along with my punches to create this simple card.  I stamped the new Christmas Star Merry Christmas and attached it to the bottom of the card, and then cut off the bottom with a scalloped die.  




A bit of embellishment using a gold gel pen on the sentiment along with some twine finished off the card.  


Thanks for stopping by!
Karin

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails