Welcome!

My name, Karin, was pretty common when I was growing up...just not the spelling. Unless you are of German heritage like I am. So, I have spent my entire life answering the question, "What is your name"?... With, "Karin...with an "i"! Who knew it would come in handy all these years later when I went to name my blog.

Tuesday, November 9, 2021

Season of Thanks

 Hi Everyone,


One of the newer fall stamps from DRS Designs is this Large Happy Fall Y'all greeting, and I matched it up with one of my favorite fall images, Bountiful Basket.  My husband says that everyone makes fall about pumpkins and pumpkin spice, but apples are what he thinks of when it comes to fall. This lovely image has both!

The image was colored and die cut, the sentiment was made using punches and the Medium Silhouette Leaf stamp, and both were layered onto an embossed leaf background of bright fall colors.



I added a few die cut leaves in those same colors to complete the look.


Here I made a Z Fold card using the Season of Thanks Oval stamp, and the Medium Silhouette Leaf which was stamped using a rainbow stamp pad. (Kaleidacolor)  Since the multicolored ink did most of the work, all I did was enhance the swirly leaf using some glitter glue.



Here is the inside panel that I stamped using the Open Leaf stamp.  I figured this would make it easy to write a personal greeting on top.

 

Thanks for visiting and be sure to pop on over to see all of the new holiday stamps from DRS Designs right here!

Have a great day!
Karin

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails