Welcome!

My name, Karin, was pretty common when I was growing up...just not the spelling. Unless you are of German heritage like I am. So, I have spent my entire life answering the question, "What is your name"?... With, "Karin...with an "i"! Who knew it would come in handy all these years later when I went to name my blog.

Tuesday, January 25, 2022

Chocolate


Hi Everyone,


This card was inspired by some fancy chocolate I saw on the Web and a layout from my card here.  I figured if it worked for one card, it could work for me again. 

I used a square punch, rounding off the corners before stamping and heat embossing the little chocolates with some gold powder. I layered them onto a stamped heart background, adding a die cut row of hearts.



The Cheap Chocolate Eve Greeting was chosen for the sentiment, and it was die cut and added to the card. 

The background stamps I used are as follows and you can find many more Valentine stamps over at the DRS Designs store!

Scattered Hearts

Happy Stamping!
Karin



 

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails