Welcome!

My name, Karin, was pretty common when I was growing up...just not the spelling. Unless you are of German heritage like I am. So, I have spent my entire life answering the question, "What is your name"?... With, "Karin...with an "i"! Who knew it would come in handy all these years later when I went to name my blog.

Tuesday, January 18, 2022

Happy Valentine's Day



Hi Everyone,

I was inspired by my design teammates past cards and decided to color up some Candy Hearts for the background on today's card.  They're easy and fun to color, so I simply added a matching embossed background (Darice) along with the new Double Line Happy Valentine's Day Greeting.  A few half pearls completed the look.




I couldn't resist making another chocolate card.  Last week I made bon bons on my card, and here is a regular old chocolate bar.  I'll take chocolate in any form!

I used my rectangle and square Spellbinders dies for my bar, and I wrapped it in foil and some pink paper that I stamped using Scatters Hearts.   For embellishment, I stamped and fussy cut a heart, and wrapped the bar in a piece of tulle.



I attached my candy bar to an embossed heart background (Darice) and used the new Love You More Chocolate Greeting that I divided into two parts, using some punches.

Thanks for visiting!  Be sure to stop on over at the DRS Designs store and see all of these stamps and more!

Karin




No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails