Welcome!

My name, Karin, was pretty common when I was growing up...just not the spelling. Unless you are of German heritage like I am. So, I have spent my entire life answering the question, "What is your name"?... With, "Karin...with an "i"! Who knew it would come in handy all these years later when I went to name my blog.

Tuesday, May 24, 2022

Birthday Blessings

Hi Everyone,


Masculine cards are always a challenge for me, so I decided simple was better when designing this card.  It's very hard for me to not add glitter, gems or any sparkly embellishments! However, I resisted and give you this...



I used the new Birthday Blessings Greeting along with the Brush Pussy Willows from DRS Designs.  I stamped them in brown ink and then added a bit of green along the stems, coloring in the little fuzzy parts with a white gel pen. 





A simple green ribbon (no bow!), the die cut sentiment attached at an angle for something unexpected and a photo corner punch finished it off. 

Thanks for stopping by!
Karin




No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails