Welcome!

My name, Karin, was pretty common when I was growing up...just not the spelling. Unless you are of German heritage like I am. So, I have spent my entire life answering the question, "What is your name"?... With, "Karin...with an "i"! Who knew it would come in handy all these years later when I went to name my blog.

Tuesday, May 10, 2022

Cutie Cow


Hi Everyone, 


I'm having fun stamping background papers recently, so here are some that match the adorable Cow Cutie stamp you've been seeing on the DRS Designs blog.



I stamped the top portion using the Camouflage Background in black ink to match the cow spots, and the Checkerboard Background in red along the bottom.  I covered up the seam with a punched border and attached the cow to a paisley dry embossed die cut.  I finished it using the new Udderly Wonderful Birthday Greeting because it's just perfect.



\


The only change I made, was putting the top portion on the front in a die cut and stamp the rest inside.  




I couldn't resist stamping the Cutie Cow one more time too!

Thanks for stopping by!

Karin



 

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails