Welcome!

My name, Karin, was pretty common when I was growing up...just not the spelling. Unless you are of German heritage like I am. So, I have spent my entire life answering the question, "What is your name"?... With, "Karin...with an "i"! Who knew it would come in handy all these years later when I went to name my blog.

Tuesday, June 21, 2022

New Friend



Hi Everyone, 

Bringing home a new pet is one of the highlights in life, and I'm celebrating that milestone occasion with today's card, made with stamps from DRS Designs.  


The new Let's Play Puppy is super adorable and is the perfect companion to the New Little Friend Pet Greeting, which was stamped and die cut, with a few gems added to match.  The puppy was stamped, colored and fussy cut and attached them to an embossed background of dog images. 



I know Dog Bones aren't orange, but since I used them for embellishments, I colored them up because the card needed it for visual balance. 

Wishing you and all the fur babies a wonderful day!

Karin


No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails