Welcome!

My name, Karin, was pretty common when I was growing up...just not the spelling. Unless you are of German heritage like I am. So, I have spent my entire life answering the question, "What is your name"?... With, "Karin...with an "i"! Who knew it would come in handy all these years later when I went to name my blog.

Tuesday, June 28, 2022

Birthday Wishes



Hi Everyone,


Since we're smack in the middle of summer, I decided to break out my Medium Daisy Bloom stamp and make a birthday card.  Even now, after years of stamping, heat embossing always gives me a thrill.  It's so satisfying to see the powder firm up and give off that glossy sheen :)



The white powder with glittery bits in it makes the flowers pop off that black background and I couldn't help but add some yellow glitter glue to the flower centers.  Cutting the black panel an extra 1/4" smaller than I normally would, better shows off that bright card base color.




For the sentiment, I die cut the Special Birthday Wishes Greeting , embellished it with yellow chalk and attached it with some dimensional foam tape. 



Be sure to stop by DRS Designs for lots more birthday stamps!



Thanks for stopping by!



Karin






No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails