Welcome!

My name, Karin, was pretty common when I was growing up...just not the spelling. Unless you are of German heritage like I am. So, I have spent my entire life answering the question, "What is your name"?... With, "Karin...with an "i"! Who knew it would come in handy all these years later when I went to name my blog.

Tuesday, July 26, 2022

Birthday Bees

 Hi Everyone,


It's been a bit since I've inked up these adorable bee stamps from DRS Designs, so I thought I'd use them to make a happy birthday card.  A bee theme makes a perfect summertime card. The yellow is so bright and cheerful! 

The yellow background was stamped using the Honeycomb Design stamp, and the strip in the center was made using the Polka Dot Background stamp.





I fussy cut both the Bitsy Bumble Bee and the Happy Bee and die cut the Special Birthday Wishes Greeting, adding a few gem embellishments, along with some glitter glue to finish off the bees.


I hope you're enjoying the heart of summertime!
Karin 



No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails