Welcome!

My name, Karin, was pretty common when I was growing up...just not the spelling. Unless you are of German heritage like I am. So, I have spent my entire life answering the question, "What is your name"?... With, "Karin...with an "i"! Who knew it would come in handy all these years later when I went to name my blog.

Tuesday, July 5, 2022



Hi Everyone,

Lacking design inspiration, I looked back over my recent cards, and landed on this one here.  Instead of stamping the butterfly inside an inked-up oval, I tore some paper and masked off the top and bottom of my white panel and sponged some ink inside the center.  That gave me space to stamp the Filigree Butterfly multiple times and left me room for the Special Birthday Wishes Greeting.


I tried to do the random placing of enamel dots as embellishments, but I think they may need to be various sizes for the perfect effect.  

Thanks for stopping by!

Karin


No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails