Welcome!

My name, Karin, was pretty common when I was growing up...just not the spelling. Unless you are of German heritage like I am. So, I have spent my entire life answering the question, "What is your name"?... With, "Karin...with an "i"! Who knew it would come in handy all these years later when I went to name my blog.

Tuesday, February 21, 2023

Cheers!


  Hi Everyone,

Happy Fat Tuesday! While I don't have a Mardi Gras card to share, I do have one celebrating St. Patrick's Day and all things green.  


I made a background by stamping half using the Shamrock Background and then dry embossing over the whole thing, adding a strip of matching glitter down the center.  


The Small Beer Mugs were stamped, colored and fussy cut before I added them to my die cut circles.  I did have to use a mirror image stamp, so that I could have the mugs facing each other in a toast.  I added the cheers portion using the Best Year Cheers Greeting stamp.

Normally I would use the Brewtiful Day Greeting for a Halloween card with a potion on it, but I thought it worked with my green beer for St. Patrick's Day too.  

Thanks for stopping by and may your celebrations be happy ones!

Karin


No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails