Welcome!

My name, Karin, was pretty common when I was growing up...just not the spelling. Unless you are of German heritage like I am. So, I have spent my entire life answering the question, "What is your name"?... With, "Karin...with an "i"! Who knew it would come in handy all these years later when I went to name my blog.

Tuesday, February 14, 2023

Happy Valentine's Day


Hi Everyone,

Being pressed for time this week, I wasn't able to make any new Valentines, so I thought this was the perfect chance to highlight a couple of my favorite cards from years past, made with DRS Designs stamps. 

This card's post can be found here, but here are the links to the stamps:









And this card's post can be found here, and the links to the stamps are below:








Here's hoping your Valentine's Day is extra sweet!

Karin


No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails