Welcome!

My name, Karin, was pretty common when I was growing up...just not the spelling. Unless you are of German heritage like I am. So, I have spent my entire life answering the question, "What is your name"?... With, "Karin...with an "i"! Who knew it would come in handy all these years later when I went to name my blog.

Tuesday, April 18, 2023


  Hi Everyone,

I'm a little early with my Father's Day card share, but if you love the fun greeting, this gives you plenty of time to order it for your own stamping!

The Nailed It! Father's Day Greeting is perfect for those handy dads out there.  I really respect and appreciate the folks that have that specific know-how, because that isn't me at all!  



I stamped and die cut the sentiment, adding some sponging to match the base and Ruler.  I decorated the embossed gear themed background with some metal brads and added some tools that were fussy cut from the Tool Christmas Stocking to finish it off. 

Lots of fun new stamps were recently released and you can find them all right here!

Happy Stamping!

Karin

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails