Welcome!

My name, Karin, was pretty common when I was growing up...just not the spelling. Unless you are of German heritage like I am. So, I have spent my entire life answering the question, "What is your name"?... With, "Karin...with an "i"! Who knew it would come in handy all these years later when I went to name my blog.

Tuesday, April 11, 2023

S'more Birthday Wishes

  Hi Everyone, 

During the height of Covid, when we were all socializing outside and not sharing food, one of the things I did was make up individual packets of ingredients for people to make their own s'mores at our fire pit.  That ended up being my inspiration for today's card share.  

The colored card layers represent the chocolate, marshmallow and graham cracker that make up the delicious treat, and the twine is what I used to close up the cellophane bag.  I struggle for a while to choose an embossing folder for the background and eventually settled on using this Darice brand one. 

The S'more Birthday Greeting is newly released from DRS Designs and I stamped and fussy cut the Smooshed S'more to match.


I couldn't resist really playing off the deliciousness concept, so I took a chomp out of the corner of the S'more card by using a scallop punch on all the layers. 

Sending sweet wishes your way for a lovely spring day!

Karin


No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails