Welcome!

My name, Karin, was pretty common when I was growing up...just not the spelling. Unless you are of German heritage like I am. So, I have spent my entire life answering the question, "What is your name"?... With, "Karin...with an "i"! Who knew it would come in handy all these years later when I went to name my blog.

Tuesday, May 30, 2023

Army Proud


 Hi Everyone, 

I was in need of a couple of cards and had little time to make them, so I went with my favorite Dogwood Branch stamp that would work for both, and a couple of sentiments.  

I simply stamped the With Sympathy Greeting and the flowers multiple times, adding color by stamping using a small square ink pad.


I did the same here, but added a die cut Brush Thank You.  Some glitter glue was added for some flair.


Finally, I made another star filled card to honor our military, using the following stamps:





Thanks for stopping by!
Karin

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails