Welcome!

My name, Karin, was pretty common when I was growing up...just not the spelling. Unless you are of German heritage like I am. So, I have spent my entire life answering the question, "What is your name"?... With, "Karin...with an "i"! Who knew it would come in handy all these years later when I went to name my blog.

Tuesday, June 6, 2023

Baby Celebration

 Hi Everyone,

My niece's baby shower was this past weekend, so this post is of the projects I made for the celebration.

They know the baby is a boy, so I colored up Jenny Giraffe in yellow and blue, adding a simple 
One Line Welcome greeting.


Julianne and Dan are big travel buffs, so the party was to have a adventure theme.  I was in charge of making the favors, so I got the suitcase boxes online and added my own tags using the Let the Adventure Begin Greeting.  

I displayed the favors in a vintage suitcase with this letter board sign, but I forgot to take a picture of the final set up...Of course. (Eye roll.) 

Thankfully I took these along the way as I was making them.




Here is a close up of the favors.




And here they all were, waiting to be tagged.  At the bottom you can see the little chocolate globes that I filled them with.



Thanks for peeking in today and I'll be back with some more patriotic cards next week!

Karin




 

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails