Welcome!

My name, Karin, was pretty common when I was growing up...just not the spelling. Unless you are of German heritage like I am. So, I have spent my entire life answering the question, "What is your name"?... With, "Karin...with an "i"! Who knew it would come in handy all these years later when I went to name my blog.

Monday, February 21, 2011

Age is Only a Number

Hi All,

I'm posting a card I made for my cousin's birthday. He used to have an orange motorcycle before he traded it in for a black one, so I made this card with that bike in mind. It's much more fun to color in orange than in black...lol.

I used one of the cute Freddie stamps (Freddie on a Harley) from I Brake for Digis and paired it with a traditional stamped sentiment from my supplies. I added some twine, because that always seems good and guy-ish...



and I glued on some googly eyes just because they are so fun :)



Be sure to check out all the stamps at the I Brake for Digis store...I know you will like what you see!  Remember to use the code SAVE10KARIN and you will save 10% off your entire order :)

Have a great day!

Challenges for this card:
Card Makin Mamas-Birthdays
Crafty Catz-One for the Men
Fairy Knoll-Birthday or Thank You
If the Shoe Fits, Scrap It-Birthday
Fuzzy Wuzzy-Animal & Birthday
GuyLou Inimitability-Anything Goes
Stampin' with the Dragon-Birthday
Totally Papercrafts-Use a Digi
Delightful Challenges-Animals
Digi Doodle-Anything Goes
Shelly's Images-Anything Goes

Details not listed above-Paper: The Paper Company, Cosmo Cricket, Georgia Pacific White, Copic Markers, Ink: Stampin' Up, Chalk: Pebbles, Nesties, Punch: Martha Stewart, Gems and twine from my supplies.

21 comments:

Karin said...

Hello Karin,
Ha, ha, ha, that cards is fantastic! Love those eyes... I have also a jar standing some where.
And that card would be fine for me in April, because I won’t be listed then.
I love the way you colored it.
Have a nice day.
Karin

pinky said...

lol so is mine;) Love your card Karin, what a brilliant image:)

1CardCreator said...

Great card, I love those googly eyes! Sentiment is perfect too.

KraftyKoolKat said...

Cute/adorable and funny. Thank you for playing along this week at Digi Doodle Shop's Best.

Hugs
Cathy
xxxxx

Cheryl said...

Cute card! Fun image!

all4sydney said...

LOVE it!!

Anonymous said...

I love this image. Very cute card. Thanks for joining us at Stamping With The Dragon.
Hugs,
Beth

Sue said...

Hi Karin
aww fabulous card, great image & colouring, lovely papers & design, fab twin, thank you for joining us at Totally Papercrafts this week, hope to see you next time, sue,x

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Hi Karin
A fabulous card,fab image,thankyou for joining us at CraftyCatz this week,
Hugs Dianne xx

Suzanne said...

Brilliant. Love the image, the papers an dthe sentiment is fantastic. thanks for joinng us at Crafty Catz this week x

Unknown said...

:)....What a cute card. And I love those googly eyes. Thanks so much for sharing your project with us this week at Shelly's Images. Please join us again soon for another challenge.

TannyP said...

HAHAHAHA! Love that frog - and his fabulous eyes =) Great job on this super fun card, Karin!

Two Dogs and a Book said...

LOL!!! Love it! Thanks for participating in our challenge at Guylou's!
Cheers!
Guylou

Kylie said...

Awww - this is gorgeous! Love the sentiment :)
Thanks so much for playing at The Fuzzy Wuzzy Challenges this month!
Hugs
Kylie

Emily Leiphart said...

HAHAHA, this is hilarious! I love the googly eyes.

Joey said...

Hiya

great fun card and great sentiment, thanks for joining us at tpc

Joey xx

Tracy S said...

This card rocks!! Love the image, the sentiment and the use of the googly eyes! Perfect!! Thank you so much for joining us this week over at Guylou's!!!

Anonymous said...

Oh,this card is so much fun!Great colour scheme.I just love googly eyes and hairy string.Thanks for joining us at Digi Doodle Shop's Best :D
Lisa x

lesleyworth said...

LOVE IT! the image...the sentiment...the googly eyes...oh me oh my! FANTASTIC! thanks for playing along with us at the Shoe!

Cheryl said...

Did you see you were one of the top picks at If the Shoe Fits...?


Have a great week end!

Sprytebyrd said...

Karin - this is just awesome!!
Thanks so much for playing along with the Card Makin' Mamas on our Birthday Challenge! Good Luck!
Hugs! Dee Sprytebyrd's Sentiments

Related Posts with Thumbnails