Welcome!

My name, Karin, was pretty common when I was growing up...just not the spelling. Unless you are of German heritage like I am. So, I have spent my entire life answering the question, "What is your name"?... With, "Karin...with an "i"! Who knew it would come in handy all these years later when I went to name my blog.

Thursday, February 3, 2011

Bowling Birthday

 *This is my second post for the day...Please scroll down *

Hi Everyone,

It's a great day today, because Lindsay's Stamp Stuff is having a sale!


My card today for my Lindsay's Stamp Stuff post showcases some more of her clip art.  I knew I wanted to use this image of the bowling shirt, because it's a great image for a guy.  I printed out a matching sentiment that I created in Word, and since I will be sending this off to Operation Write Home, I kept it flat and free of embellishments.  So simple!

 

Here is a peek at the set Bowling Fun which is currently 30% off.


Please visit Lindsay and the rest of the design team for all kinds of great crafty ideas!

Lindsay (Owner and Designer)

Have a great day!

Challenges for this card:
Paper Playtime-Anything Goes with a digi
Crafty Pad-For the Boys
Crafty Emma-Bold and Bright
My Grafico-Anything Goes

Details not listed above- Paper: The Paper Company, Georgia Pacific white, Basic Grey.

19 comments:

TannyP said...

Super cute card, Karin! Your layers are fabulous and those papers rock! This is a total strike!

Doreen said...

Fabulous card Karin.xxx

Micki said...

Oh, this is awesome. I'm so going to have to CASE it. I love it, love the card layout and I am really getting into using the clip art sets. Don't know why I used to be so intimidated to use them :-).

Fab card.....

pinky said...

Very smart and cool Karin!

Tamara Bennett said...

Great idea making this a masculine card!

1CardCreator said...

What a great card! I love the shirt and the sentiment is perfect! Great guy card, great idea, I wish I would have thought of it! ~Diane

WeirdCat said...

Great card, thank you for joining us at The Crazy Challenge this week
Ruth x

CraftyC said...

Fabulous card Karin. Thanks for joining us in this weeks CES Challenge!
Clairexx

Lindsay Weirich said...

that is so clever, perfect for a guy! love the bowling theme!

Lindsey said...

Great cards today, Karin! I love that dp on the bowling card, it's perfect with the images! And the bird bath is so cute.

Cindi said...

what a clever card! very nice! & kudos to you fro donating!!
:)

Silli said...

What a great idea Karin, love it!

darling Ho said...

SO cool!
Thanks for joining us at CCH's birthday theme.
~hugs~darling Ho~

Heidi said...

Cute card Karin! I like that it's flat and free of embellishments but still quite stunning with the colors and patterns!

Emily Leiphart said...

What a wonderful masculine card! I love the shirt and the paper behind it!

Cheryl said...

Wonderful card Karin!

Renkata said...

Such a cool card karin.
thank you for joining us at The Crazy Challenge this week

Carrie said...

What a fun card hunni..love the sentiment!! Thanks for playing at CES xx

Pat said...

Lovely card, great image, thanks for joining in at The Crafty Pad this week.

Pat xx

Related Posts with Thumbnails