Welcome!

My name, Karin, was pretty common when I was growing up...just not the spelling. Unless you are of German heritage like I am. So, I have spent my entire life answering the question, "What is your name"?... With, "Karin...with an "i"! Who knew it would come in handy all these years later when I went to name my blog.

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

InStyle Stamps Sketch Challenge

Hi Everyone,

Are you ready for a great challenge?  It's sketch challenge day over at the InStyle Stamps Blog.  Here is the sketch:


I will be showing my card soon, so be on the look out here at my blog :) Until then...

Stop by The InSyle Stamps blog for great inspiration and to link up your card today!

Have a great day!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave today [03 Feb 12:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

Related Posts with Thumbnails