Welcome!

My name, Karin, was pretty common when I was growing up...just not the spelling. Unless you are of German heritage like I am. So, I have spent my entire life answering the question, "What is your name"?... With, "Karin...with an "i"! Who knew it would come in handy all these years later when I went to name my blog.

Saturday, September 3, 2011

Music Saves My Soul Saturday

Hi Everyone,

Well, now that the busy summer is over, I'm back playing along with Music Saves My Soul Saturday over on Marcea's Blog.

I just couldn't add one more thing to my plate these last couple of months, and I felt bad not commenting on the others who linked up, so I put myself on hiatus.  I really missed it, so I'm glad to be back :)


My offering is a song by Fleet Foxes.  Unfortunately I couldn't find a video.


Can't wait to visit the others who linked up this week. 

Have a great weekend!

1 comment:

Cheryl said...

Great pick Karin! I have this song in my current iPod play list.

Have you checked out spotify.com? Kind of cool. You can listen to entire albums. I like it because it has saved me from buying a couple that I thought I would like but then didn't really care for them once I heard the whole thing. Let me know if you want an invite so you can sign up for a free account.

Related Posts with Thumbnails