Welcome!

My name, Karin, was pretty common when I was growing up...just not the spelling. Unless you are of German heritage like I am. So, I have spent my entire life answering the question, "What is your name"?... With, "Karin...with an "i"! Who knew it would come in handy all these years later when I went to name my blog.

Monday, September 26, 2011

Week #3 Winner!

Hi Everyone,

Once again I'm late in posting my winner for week #3 of my month long giveaway.  Thanks for being patient :)

Drum roll please....The winner of one digi set from Lindsay's Stamp Stuff is:



Here are your random numbers:
14
Timestamp: 2011-09-26 16:43:09 UTC

Lindsey
who said:

"Great Hallowe'en card! Of course you can add my name to the draw! :P"

Congrats!  Just email me at karinwithani@att.net and I will get you hooked up with your prize!

Once again, thanks to all who entered and I will be posting my final candy in just a bit :)

3 comments:

Cheryl said...

Congrats Lindsey!

Lindsey said...

Woo hoo! Thank you, Karin, how exciting!

Emily Leiphart said...

Congrats, Linds! Enjoy your digis!

Related Posts with Thumbnails