Welcome!

My name, Karin, was pretty common when I was growing up...just not the spelling. Unless you are of German heritage like I am. So, I have spent my entire life answering the question, "What is your name"?... With, "Karin...with an "i"! Who knew it would come in handy all these years later when I went to name my blog.

Monday, September 12, 2011

Week 1 Winner!

Hi Everyone,

I'm posting this later than I wanted to, so sorry about that. The winner of the Spellbinders Pendant Dies is:

Here are your random numbers:

4

Timestamp: 2011-09-12 10:12:53 UTC

 Nana Connie
who said:
Oooo, what fabulous candy! I have been following by e-mail for a long time. Congrats on 2 years in blogland. Love the new blog look.

Congrats! Please contact me at email address karinwithani@att.net
with your mailing information and I will send it right out to you!

Thanks to everyone who entered, and I hope you check out my new blog candy that I will be announcing shortly.

2 comments:

Cheryl said...

Congrats to the lucky winner!

Donna Ellis said...

couldn't happen to a nicer stamper!

Related Posts with Thumbnails