Welcome!

My name, Karin, was pretty common when I was growing up...just not the spelling. Unless you are of German heritage like I am. So, I have spent my entire life answering the question, "What is your name"?... With, "Karin...with an "i"! Who knew it would come in handy all these years later when I went to name my blog.

Thursday, July 25, 2013

Christmas in July

Hi Everyone,
 
DRS Designs is the sponsor this week over at the 365 Cards blog, and if you play along you have the chance at winning a $10.00 voucher to the DRS Designs store.
 
The theme for today is Just A Touch.  Use a stamped image and color less than half of it to make some portion of it stand out. So to celebrate Christmas in July, I decided to make a holiday card.
 
It's super CAS for me, but that also made it quick and easy :)  I stamped the Girl Swirl Holly in green and only colored in the berries, used the Large Original Plaid to make my paper strip and the Happy Holly Days greeting finished it off. 
 
 
  This challenge makde me realize that this is the first Christmas card I've made for the year. Boy do I have a lot of stamping to do. 
 
Thanks for stopping by here, and be sure to hop on over to the DRS Designs blog too.  Today starts our new challenge, Use a Charm!


5 comments:

Anne Temple said...

Fabulous CAS card! Love the plaid behind it too.

Shona Erlenborn said...

Clean and simple, a perfect card for mass producing at Christmas Karin. Love the plaid and the pearls!

Desire Fourie said...

Such a gorgeous CAS design. Love the design paper with the pearl accents.
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

April said...

Very pretty. I love the plaid strip.

Michelle Looi said...

Lovely statement in CAS!
Thanks for sharing at 365cards!
~Michelle

Related Posts with Thumbnails