Welcome!

My name, Karin, was pretty common when I was growing up...just not the spelling. Unless you are of German heritage like I am. So, I have spent my entire life answering the question, "What is your name"?... With, "Karin...with an "i"! Who knew it would come in handy all these years later when I went to name my blog.

Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Cheers!

Hi Everyone,
 
I'm back to share another bright card that is a salute to summer!  One last big hoo-rah before the leaves start to change and all of my paper crafting is made up of  papers in brown, orange and gold :)
 
Once again I inked up a tropical Mai-Tai stamp (#2019-373E) from the set Cocktails (#373) and colored it up with my Copic markers.  I added a mat made from Sticker Paper (#99558) and coated it in Cobalt Glaze Velvet Glitter (GM2015).
 
 
The Salute sentiment (#2016-373A) was stamped after I coated my die cut in Cloud Nine Velvet Glitter (GM2000). It's one of the great things about this line of glitters, they really are that smooth!  Try them, I know you will be impressed.
 
I finished off my card with a bit of ribbon, gems (one of my favorite things), a dot of Dimensional Glue (#539) and Dazzling Rose Glitter (#G1085) in the center of the drink flower.  This just makes me want to grab a book and sit poolside!  Remember, full details can be found in the card gallery, here.
 
 
Cheers!


4 comments:

Shona Erlenborn said...

I'll join you by the pool, Karin! This is really pretty!

Anne Temple said...

Great color combo. The blue really makes the image pop.

Brenda said...

Love the Hawaiian flavor to the card - makes me look even more forward to my upcoming cruise and my "umbrella" drinks on deck!

Donna Ellis said...

Such a delightful summery card, with lots of pretty fun and colors! (love your "i" for papers, of course). Great card, Karin! Thank you for plugging the DT on both blogs - I appreciate that very much. big hugs, de

Related Posts with Thumbnails