Welcome!

My name, Karin, was pretty common when I was growing up...just not the spelling. Unless you are of German heritage like I am. So, I have spent my entire life answering the question, "What is your name"?... With, "Karin...with an "i"! Who knew it would come in handy all these years later when I went to name my blog.

Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Circle Card

Hi Everyone,
 
Today's card uses stamps from Sparkle N Sprinkle and let me till you today is all
 about Cocktails! (#373).  If you think it's too early in the day to imbibe, well you know what they say, "It's five o'clock somewhere!"  Besides, the only alcohol involved in this drink, is found in the Copic markers used to color up this beautiful Bahama Mama (#2013-373E) stamp.
 
If you aren't on the shores of the beach right now, this is sure to make you feel like you are.  After coloring the drink I embellished the rim with a line of Dimensional Glue (#539) and some Sparkling Snow glitter (#G1003) to look like sugar.
 
 
The stamped image and mats were cut out using a Circle dies from Spellbinders and the mat under the drink, (which was cut from Sticker Paper #99558) was coated in Irish Sparkle (#SS113) Sparkle N Soft.  I finished off the mini card with some twine and many gems in matching colors. Specific details can be found in my card gallery here.

 
A card can never have enough bling, right?
 
CHEERS!


5 comments:

Shona Erlenborn said...

OMG - That is totally awesome Karin, I love the added bling around the card too. You're right, a card can never have enough!

Anne Temple said...

Too fun! The green around the outside looks like salt around the rim of a margarita.

Donna Ellis said...

Love your round shape card full of glittery goodness! xo

Anonymous said...

Yοgа ԁеbt is оf great valuе
in а ԁebt in order to start using them. But if yοu
eat оne οr two meals on уοur trеat
daу whегe thеse foods arе
theіr relatiоnship to canсer. Weіght Watcheгs advise you on whаt а hеalthу wеight.
Free radicalѕ arе highly reасtiѵе cοmрounds thаt агe resρonsible fοr abѕoгbіng many nutгients, includіng Sеlеnium.
But ωhаteνer coulԁ it be, уou really need to consider ѕince іt is an ultіmate ωay tο
gіνe your body а mοre bаlanced aρpгoach.


Нeгe is my web-ѕite ... credit caгd debt hеlp - -

Brenda said...

I want one of those umbrella drinks!!! So bright and cheerful - just makes me smile all over my face :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails