Welcome!

My name, Karin, was pretty common when I was growing up...just not the spelling. Unless you are of German heritage like I am. So, I have spent my entire life answering the question, "What is your name"?... With, "Karin...with an "i"! Who knew it would come in handy all these years later when I went to name my blog.

Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Bling in the Holidays

Hi Everyone,
 
Happy Christmas Eve! I have one last Christmas/holiday card to share with you today. It was one that I made for last minute sending, so it's not too fussy.
 
I stamped the Filigree Christmas Ornaments from DRS Designs using Versamark and then some green dye ink. This gave the ink some body, so that I could then emboss the ornaments using a rainbow embossing powder. It just gave them that added touch of sparkle. I colored in the ornament tops and added a "string" using a ruler and a green pen.
 
 
I stamped, die cut and matted the Bling in the Holidays greeting and added a few gems for that needed flair :)
Thanks for the visit today and have a safe holiday!
 

3 comments:

Desire Fourie said...

Such a beautiful and elegant design. Loving the monochromatic colouring.
Wishing you and your loved ones a blessed Christmas.
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

Shona Erlenborn said...

Such a pretty and classy look Karin. Merry Christmas!

Brenda said...

A very classy card - hope you have a Merry Christmas, Karin :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails