Welcome!

My name, Karin, was pretty common when I was growing up...just not the spelling. Unless you are of German heritage like I am. So, I have spent my entire life answering the question, "What is your name"?... With, "Karin...with an "i"! Who knew it would come in handy all these years later when I went to name my blog.

Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Ho, Ho Ho!

Hi Everyone,
I have light hearted holiday card to share with you today. DRS Designs has a new sentiment stamp being released. It's the Ho, Ho, Ho Rum greeting, and I could imagine Santa wanting to spike his eggnog with a bit of rum after his trek around the globe :)
After stamping and coloring the sentiment, I set it aside and created the card base using the
Open Plaid background stamp in Versamark. I then made some paper using the
Jingle Bells Background stamp in green ink, and then wrapped it with a sweet red ribbon. I also colored and fussy cut the Santa Hat, adding it with a pop dot after assembling the card.
 
 
I finished it off with a couple of rows of gems and some Stickles on Santa's Hat!

Hope your holidays are off to a fun start!

1 comment:

Shona Erlenborn said...

Cute, cute, cute! Love the sentiment!

Related Posts with Thumbnails