Welcome!

My name, Karin, was pretty common when I was growing up...just not the spelling. Unless you are of German heritage like I am. So, I have spent my entire life answering the question, "What is your name"?... With, "Karin...with an "i"! Who knew it would come in handy all these years later when I went to name my blog.

Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Snow Doubt About It...

Hi Everyone,
I have a card to share with you made using the Snow Doubt Birthday Greeting from DRS Designs, which is tailor made for someone with a winter birthday.

I began with a 4 1/4" x 5 1/2" white card base, making the blue and white layers each 1/4" smaller than the base. I stamped the Pine Tree Snowdrifts & the birthday sentiment in navy ink, and then layered the Snow Background right on top using a light blue ink.
 
 
I used the Winter Tree Postage Frame stamp with the added Tiny Happy Birthday stamped in the frame, for my focal image. It was simply die cut and embellished with a bit of chalk shading and added with a dimensional dot to my card front. I even refrained from adding glitter, in an attempt to keep it gender neutral.
Thanks for stopping by, and I hope your holiday season is a happy one so far!

1 comment:

Shona Erlenborn said...

Super cute. I need a card like that today. I love that sentiment!

Related Posts with Thumbnails