Welcome!

My name, Karin, was pretty common when I was growing up...just not the spelling. Unless you are of German heritage like I am. So, I have spent my entire life answering the question, "What is your name"?... With, "Karin...with an "i"! Who knew it would come in handy all these years later when I went to name my blog.

Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Shamrocks Galore

Hi Everyone,
 
Well, while the calender says we are closer to the start of spring, the weather here in Ohio sure doesn't think so :) However, we are less than 2 weeks away from St. Patrick's Day, so I thought I would show off a card loaded with cheery shamrocks from DRS Designs!
 
I began with a bright orange base that I stamped using the Silhouette Clover, inked up with Versamark. The side panel was made with the Shamrock Swag colored using my Copics, and after stamping the Blessings Outnumber Irish Greeting, I cut it out using my oval Spellbinders die.
 
 
Before layering up the festive sentiment, I inked up the Shamrock Background stamp in pale green ink, and stamped right on top of the greeting.
 
Don't forget to join us for our "button" challenge! You can link up your card right here :)
 
Good Luck!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails