Welcome!

My name, Karin, was pretty common when I was growing up...just not the spelling. Unless you are of German heritage like I am. So, I have spent my entire life answering the question, "What is your name"?... With, "Karin...with an "i"! Who knew it would come in handy all these years later when I went to name my blog.

Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Top o' the morning!

Hi Everyone,
 
At my friend's house this past weekend, I had my first taste if corned beef...YUM! The only time I make it is for St. Patrick's Day, so that one taste is all it took to get me thinking shamrocks and green...lol!
 
Today's card features a couple of new stamps from DRS Designs, Leprechaun Gold Guard which I colored with Copics and also the Shamrock Swag, which I used to create the background.
 
 
 
I wrapped the background panel with a bit of ribbon tied into a knot and adhered the image using pop dots. The Top O' the Morning greeting and a few dots with a gold gel pen on the coin pot completed it.
 
 
 Here's wishing you a pot of gold at the end of the rainbow!

Karin

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails