Welcome!

My name, Karin, was pretty common when I was growing up...just not the spelling. Unless you are of German heritage like I am. So, I have spent my entire life answering the question, "What is your name"?... With, "Karin...with an "i"! Who knew it would come in handy all these years later when I went to name my blog.

Tuesday, June 17, 2014

The Latest Buzz

Hi Everyone,
Today's card was made in support of the challenge that DRS Designs is sponsoring at Love to Scrap. The challenge is named Holey Cardstock, and we are to use a hole on our card where stamping is to show through. Isn't that fun?
I decided to go with a bee theme, and I punched holes in my top layer of card stock that was dry embossed and distressed. That gave me the chance to ink up Bitsy Bumble Bee and the
Honeycomb Design stamp, both of which fit perfectly in the 1 1/4" holes.
 
 
I finished it off my making a banner for The Latest Buzz greeting, and I added a few resin bee embellishments from my stash of craft stuff :)

Thanks for dropping by and be sure to check out all of the challenge details, (along with some great cards made with DRS Designs stamps!) right here!
 
Have a great day!

2 comments:

Shuly said...

waaow this is such a fun and brilliant card!!! and you made it especially for our challenge !! how touching!! your bees are ADORABLE, papers fantastic and i love your take on the theme! excellent!
thank you so much for sharing at love to scrap! challenge blog!!

FiestyCrafter (Tina) said...

This is brillant!! Love the embossing and that you even stamped the sentiment tag with the showing through image. Very well put together! That's for joining us at Love to Scrap! Challenge Blog
Tina dt

Related Posts with Thumbnails